Miami Pitch Fest will take place on Saturday, September 16th, 2017 in Miami, Florida (11am – 5pm). The purpose of the event is for independent filmmaker to pitch their projects to network executives in the hopes of distribution, development, or direct feedback regarding their project’s marketability. Pitch your WEB SERIES or FILM! Filmmakers will have a maximum of 15 minutes to give a pitch and receive feedback. Executives will have office booths and filmmakers come to the table, show their audiovisual presentation from their own laptop, then give their pitch and receive immediate feedback. In addition to the feedback, the judges will issue a numerical score for the pitch itself. The best pitch will be awarded $500 during the 4th annual Miami Web Fest Awards, taking place later that same day.
(1) Contest is not limited to Web Series. Feature Films and Shorts are also eligible to pitch.
(2) All appointments are pre-arranged. MWF personnel will match filmmakers with the executive most likely to view the project favorably.
(3) Time is of the essence. Late arrivals and no-shows will not be rescheduled.
(4) You must be present at the Awards Ceremony to win the $500. In the event the winner is not present, the prize will go to the second best scoring pitch, etc.
(5) Direct all questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sign up for MIAMI PITCH FEST is a two-step process.
1. Fill out the form below.
NAME OF PROJECT *
FULL NAME OF PITCHING REPRESENTATIVE
PHONE NUMBER *
EMAIL ADDRESS *
DESCRIPTION OF THE PROJECT
WHAT DO YOU NEED (i.e. network development, distribution, finishing funds, etc)
WHAT MAKES YOUR PROJECT UNIQUE
Questions? Interested in becoming a Sponsor? Get in touch with us by ﬁlling out the form below.
Your Message *